More Birthy Stuff!
In no particular order, here are some of my favourite links for all things natural in birth and parenting.
For more up to date articles and links, subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Facebook!
- Parenting for a peaceful world (Video) “The way we are treated as children tells our brain how to grow.” My all-time favourite inspiration in parenting and a great introduction to Robin Grille’s world-changing work. See also his book of the same name!
- After the birth- what a family needs. Great practical information for families planning a peaceful time after birth
- Lies, damn lies and medical science The brilliant work of Dr John Ioannis, asking “How do we construct scientific evidence?”
- The benefits of feeding your baby flexibly! Research supports being flexible may be better for your baby that feeding by schedule
- “A surprise like no other!” The up sides of not knowing your baby’s sex before the birth